Sunday, February 28, 2010
Friday, February 26, 2010
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Overbuyers are often anxious about all the money they’ve spent and the stuff they’ve accumulated, so they can use some tips on cutting down on the number of things they buy.
But as an underbuyer myself, I can say that we underbuyers, paradoxically, also sometimes buy too much. Because we hate to shop, once we’re in a store and forced to make a purchase, we have the urge to try to do as much as possible at one time, to avoid having to make another trip. Items start flying through the air into the cart. As one friend said of me, “You turn into a drive-buy shopper, once you get going!”
These tips should help both overbuyers and underbuyers to buy only what they need.
1. Pay cash.
2. Buy small items first. When you buy an expensive item, it’s easy to toss in unthinkingly a lot of smaller items alongside it – items that you might have otherwise have spent a lot of time considering, and which add up to a lot of $$$. So pick out smaller items first, then the larger item. Buy the software, the mouse, the mousepad, and the other bits and bobs, then choose the computer.
3. Don’t buy too much at one time. If you’re buying too many things, you stop paying attention to what you’re getting.
4. Don’t buy anything at a bargain store that you haven’t bought before at full price.
5. Before paying, review each of your purchases with a skeptical eye. Don’t buy anything you’re not sure you want and can use – this is particularly important with clothes.
6. Don’t tell yourself, “I can always return it”; remind yourself, “I can come back if I decide I need it.”
7. Make a list and stick to it.
8. Don’t buy anything that needs to be a specific size unless you KNOW the measurements you need.
9. Don’t shop when you’re hungry.
10. Be very skeptical of anything that’s on sale.
11. If you don’t shop, you don’t buy. Stay out of stores.
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Journey starts from:
Melaka - LCTA(Low cost terminal airport), KL- 9.30pm til 11.30pm
KL to Alor Setar 9 hours- 12.00am til 9.30pm
ok so we reached the island at about 1pm or 2pm-ish. So the first question on our minds were. Where to go?The answer: Whatever is on the way and interesting to look at we shall go. So the first stop was:
Next day:Underwater World Langkawi
went for lunch as you can see the shop is located at a junction
After we went to this looking point overlooking the Langkawi airport...
waiting for the plane?
after that, we headed to this place that was said to be the grounds of the burn rice fields
to the marina we went...
mum and dad
(16th February til 17th February 2010)
We tried heading to Penang Hill but the latest tickets that were sold are for the 830pm slot. So the next best thing was Kek Lok Si Temple.