Sunday, June 6, 2010

the Schick Quattro Titanium shaver review

Decided to get myself a new shaver for myself and after a while of searching across the supermarket shelf, I finally put my money on a brand spanking new schick shaver
the neat and simple packaging
Upon opening the package, I got a good feel of the rubber grip
it also comes with a holder to hold your shaver in place

thus the shaving begins
a little bit of shaving cream
and shave.....
and shave
till you get smooth shave...

The first thing I like about the shaver is its firm and steady rubber grip. Secondly, I didn't get an after shave burn or rashes after the shave. All and all it was an extremely comfortable and smooth shave. Highly recommended for every guy.

p.s. I was not at all paid for this

No comments:

Randomly click me

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Random followers