Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Book Review: A street cat name Bob.

A book I accidently picked up at a bookstore while I was waiting for a movie which was hours away. The book tells the story of recovering drug addict, James Bowen, who does busking( performing in public places), who admittedly discovered an injured ginger Tom cat named Bob and subsequently became inseparable since 2007. A book publisher came to them with a proposal to do a book and on March 2012, the book was released.

A Street Cat Named Bob

The book is really a good book. The story is so real and heartfelt that I finished the book within a few hours. It is really a special book to read, trust me.

A street cat name bob( Sina)

An interview of James and Bob.

No comments:

Randomly click me

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Random followers