Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Malaysian Open Kuala Lumpur 2011

this is what greets you at the entrance

thank you for the organizers for giving out free tickets to watch the tournament

One of the autograph sessions. Nikolay Davydenko signing for the ballkids.

facepainting

Say peace!!!!

marcos vs. victor

and the game commences!!!

torpedo serve yo!!

another semifinal match

GO NISHI!!!

the samurai going down to eventual champion Tipsarevic, 6-4, 6-3


the player from Serbia!!!


the lucky Astro subscriber who get to officiate the match with a coin toss


and my crazy pal Alvin who volunteer at the speed serve both doing his crazy pose

It was a highly entertaining finals. I wish the singles match could go to a third set, but it was not meant to be with Tipsarevic winning against Baghdatis in two sets 6-4, 7-5.  I think it was Tipsarevic aggressive play and consistency on shots that made him win today.

Meanwhile the doubles  event saw  the pairing  of Eric Butorac and Jean-Julien Rojer beating Frantisek Cermak and Filip Polasek, 6-1, 6-3 in an equally entertaining  match that involve very heavy and intense net play from both pair.

I had fun just like the previous edition.Special shoutout to the organizers for providing me with a pair of free tickets and special shoutout to the speed booth team that provided me with some entertainment before and after the match. I would have died of boredom...lol. Overall it was commendable effort from the team and I hope it will be an awesome one next year.




No comments:

Randomly click me

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Random followers