Monday, February 9, 2009

that food craving story

I had this insane craving for some bowl of laksa last Thursday during caregroup. What to do?? had to settled for satay celup at Ong Kim Wee( did I got the  name of the street right??) and Mcdonalds after that. Due to the economic recession, Mcdonalds have employ their great marketing strategy by downsizing their products for examples their MCflurry to a smaller cup while jacking up the price. Even their sundae cone has gone up from RM1.05 to RM1.20 (that is a lot okay).  

from left: your now downsize coke, middle: your now downside mcflurry, and your sundae cone worth RM1.20 opposed to the RM1.05

Okay back to the topic at hand. Sometimes the cravings for a certain food will hit your stomach and appetite so bad that you keep thinking about it all day long. I know I did. Nevertheless I was a happy man as I got to eat an awesome bowl of laksa at Jiki @ Redantz last Friday. ohhhh man the relieve and the euphoria of sipping and slurping that noodle down your tastebuds to your trakea to your stomach. Amazing feeling indeed.

What  is your food craving stories. You can share it here. I would love to hear your food craving stories.

Picture courtesy of keeweng.blogspot.com

1 comment:

reenz said...

food cravings ah.
chocolate.ice cream. cheesecake.
all also fattening one HAIH.

Randomly click me

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Random followers