Friday, March 6, 2009

Mr A-z concert review





Mr A-z himself.


the crazy bunch.(special shoutout and thanks to samantha for getting us the tickets)

 I was rather intriqued by the demography of the crowd that night. I saw a daddy bringing or rather should I say accompanying his kids to the concert that night. A lot of reviews from bloggers state that the sound weren't that good at stadium negara, but who cares, he did well to cover the lack in sound quality. 

Plus points about the concert:
He vocal prowness was top notch.( no surprise there)

Plus points for really engaging the crowd in singing his songs and making interaction 

the crowd was rather receptive(except for this guy that was next to me that was totally stone throughout the whole concert. no shouting, no cheering,no waving of hands, nothing)

Not so good things about the concert:

The venue sucks. I thought I was going to die from the humid conditions of the stadium.
That is about it. I will definately go to his concert again if he comes. I can see that he is really passionate about giving his best to his fans on stage. I was really blown away by his awesome showmanship.

:::::::::::Reviews of the concerts on peoples blog(Click the names):::::::::::










*videos and more pictures will be up soon**keep this entry bookmarked*

No comments:

Randomly click me

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Random followers