Friday, February 18, 2011

restrategizing the diet.

I think instead of going for diets and besides the exercising, I think I am gonna ask myself a few question before I start to eat:


1) Should I eat that much?
2) Am I eating more that I should because _____________________? (e.g. I want to compensate for my lost, and that I am stressing out, or I have nothing else better to do?)
3)If I fail on my plan to lose weight? Am I a failure?( forgive yourself and move is the best answer I my book)


Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

Ellen Whyte said...

Eat less, exercise more.... "It can't be that easy!" said my mum. "You must be doing something else!"

Thanks for dropping by and your words of comfort. Au ate a little so we're hopeful. If only he'll keep eating, he should be OK.

sully86 said...

au and target: Nope It just that i have a mess up eating habits.

Randomly click me

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Random followers