Tuesday, November 16, 2010

the case of bad body odour

an excerpt of a conversation taken from facebook
*click for a larger picture*

How to strike a balance between telling that person without offending him or her that she or he has bad body odour? 


I have my shared of people telling me that I smell bad sometimes, and I improved tremendously since then. Sometimes it situations where you had a long day with no spare of fresh clothing or in the most extreme of cases, just don't bother to keep the  good hygiene practices up. Some people do sweat a lot and this cause problems too. I do bath a lot and the problem with me at times is, I spend long hours outside the house and I sweat a lot especially if the weather is searing hot 

I have been told by a friend that I smell bad. 




The thing about me is that I take criticism and advices with an open heart and from then on I tried to be odorless as possible, but what if there is a fear that if you don't want to tell that someone that he or she smells bad because you don't want to offend that someone? 

THE QUESTION:
WHAT WILL BE YOUR APPROACH ON THE BODY ODOUR ISSUE? STRAIGHT ON OR A PLANNED  AND GENTLE APPOACH?


or just hang in there and breath it all in?...lol

No comments:

Randomly click me

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Random followers