Monday, July 19, 2010

salt and sugar and everything nice?

I was eating lunch . Somewhere I couldn't remember. This sudden thought came into my mind and got me thinking?
What if there is no salt and suger at all on this earth? What would you do?

 ice-cream lover who loves their ice-cream sweet will scream in agony. While the average person who loves their coffee thick and sugarless will rejoice.A creme brulee recipe will be a bland creme brulee recipe and a nice piece chocolate cake would be....hrmmm should I say here...
A sweet sourish tom yam soup would be lost without a dash of salt. We Malaysian will not have salted fish and so on....Obviously our sense of what is salty will go on retirement forever. 
On the brightside...it's healthier eating that way I guess

No comments:

Randomly click me

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Random followers