Friday, July 9, 2010

the ice-cream incident: the million dolar question

I was heading to this bakery after having my lunch at this row of foodcourts at Gajah Berang,
I was inside the bakery, picking my choices of bread and scones and all and head to the counter for payment like any normal customer when a sudden question took me by surprise and literally speechless.


Me: Eh aunty do you still sell the ice-cream


Aunty behind the counter: Yeah we still selling. Are you eating in or are you packing?


Me: Oh ..just pack aunty.....vanilla flavour ar aunty.


Aunty behind the counter: *starts punching in numbers at the cash register* ...after it is done, she proceeds by filling the ice-cream cone with vanilla ice-cream.... 


Gets back to the counter and before she passed me the ice-cream, she proceeds with the million dollar question:


Aunty: Eh boy!!???! You not scare get fat ar eating that???


Me: *________________________________*


*continue smiling at the aunty while still not being able to give her an answer*..gets the ice-cream and plastic bag full of buns and all, hands her the cash and quickly finds exit.


laughing after exiting the bakery....still speechless......

No comments:

Randomly click me

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Random followers