Listen readers of Random Dot FM. Here is your chance to win yourself a book by Jonathan Safran Foer titled, Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close.
You can participate in anyone of the following:
- In the most creative essay that you can write, tell me something loud and incredibly close that happen to you in real life. ( It's an open essay, it could be something sad, happy or funny that happened).
- Since it is going to be the new year, take a picture of yourself planking with something Chinese New Year related. ( Planking with a mandarin orange, planking with a cheongsam, be creative)
- Create a Chinese New Year video. It might be a choreographed video of you and your friends dancing to a Chinese New Year song, or perhaps miming to a Chinese song comically-anything creative and related). Upload in on youtube and send me the link of the video.
Here are a few simple rule and steps you should follow:
- In order to participate in this contest you need a blog/website or youtube account.
- Include your full name, mailing address, contact number( for Malaysian contestant) and also the link of the entry you had done) so that I can verify the authenticity of the entry and also to send the book to you via mail. ( E-mail: email@example.com).
- Include a link of this entry on your website or blog with the Title of the link, "ITS EXTREMELY LOUD AND CLOSE"
- Only one entry is allowed in any of the the following stated above.
- The last date of submission will be on the 29th of February 2012.