Friday, July 31, 2009

Lisbon Chamber Choir

Theme: Gloria! Heavenly Sound of Peace
Date:31st July 2009
Venue: Pay Fong High School, Malacca
Conducted by: Misses Teresita Gutierrez Marquez

I want to thank Pastor Joanne for this special treat and privillge to get to see the Lisbon Chamber Choir from Portugal right here in Malacca
More on the Lisbon Chamber Choir, click: corodecamaradelisboa

Since I was early, I had a tour of Pay Fong High School
Admistrative office? and that is malacca tour in the background
the class rooms and I got the the fifth floor using the elavator....
The basketball court which is empty at that moment
the ticket
Rm500000 hall room?
This is the programme list. songs include all I ask of you and wishing you were somehow here again from the musical the phantom of the opera
The choir in progress

Overall it was an excellent show. I especially love katakataka and the songs from Phantom of the Opera. They were so good. The ended the whole show with jiggly nona and bujang lapok.

No comments:

Randomly click me

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Random followers