Saturday, September 11, 2010

9/11....9 years later

It was a normal Tuesday morning and I remembered clearly when I saw the plane crashing into the first tower. I was like, "Is that for real?". I jaw literally drop for a long time and my shock was replaced with disbelief at the calamity that happen in front of my eyes.




Months into the tragic event, hours and hours of new coverage on the rescue efforts and the stories that came out from it was hard to swallow. Personal accounts of the disaster was a sad and stark reminder of how fragile the world is.




I don't want to forget the event and I want to be reminded that using hatred and hard cold extreme retaliation would not solve a problem, not if it is in the expense of other peoples life.

No comments:

Randomly click me

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Random followers