Wednesday, September 29, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Play

Besides the naughty and suggestive title for competition No 2 it think its save to say that applications for any Apple Product is the best in terms of fitting into your lifestyle and personalities. The application that I think would suite my personalities and my wants is the application name Epicurious Recipes and Shopping list by Conde Nast Digital. 
I think a good way to satisfy  a person  appetite for a good and hearty meal and trust me, thinking of what to cook and what the ingredients are  to used can be a hassle and also a headache and the same time. With this application finding a  suitable recipe is a breeze.
Two obvious reasons that I like about this applications are:

It is easy to navigate using the application, making it a stress free experience.

the instructions for the cooking are non hassle and also easy to follow

No comments:

Randomly click me

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Random followers