Thursday, September 30, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Life


I was a lonely boy. I was obsesses with having an iphone diet. I had to much of it I just went to far with it. I was having severe iPhone withdrawal symptoms. I pledge to never go back to my old ways again. To remind myself of what unhealthy destruction that I did to myself, all I have left of was a picture me, sweaty looking, fidgety and  with hand flung around like a madman. and with gibberish words coming out from my mouth. 
The remedy was simple. I just need to have an iPhone and the new Iphone 4 to be exact and that was remedy that I took. 
But the doctor told me this, " You  have to have this Iphone remedy for life. Without it you will be toss, as in dead in a few years." 
I was shocked at first to hear that, but I am glad that I am healthy again.

No comments:

Randomly click me

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Random followers