Saturday, May 28, 2011

So good you need to buy it from it's source...





I get funny reactions for a face of shocking disbelief or a nod. Or a cynical or remark when I tell my friend here in Peninsular Malaysia that:


"THERE ARE NO BAKERIES OR SHOPS OR HYPERMARKET THAT SALES GARDENIA BREADS OR GARDENIA RELATED PRODUCTS".



My all time favourite from Gardenia, Butterscotch


Why there are no sales of this Product back in Sarawak. It is because of a few reason that is if a Gardenia factory are station in Sarawak, the whole bakery network will collapsed under the tremendous deliciousness of the breads/buns etc. In other word, Gardenia bread will monopolize and the bakeries that are scattered around Sarawak will close because they can't compete with Gardenia.


So it is a truth not fiction and don't go wondering why Sarawakians love to bring loafs and loafs and Gardenia bread back home next time when you are at the airports.
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

FBS Headmaster said...

Eh serious? In all seriousness? No Gardenia in Sarawak? Oh Man... now thats something new for me :D

sully86 said...

daniel Chiam: i dare you, if you do visit to sarawak, u must buy one and show it to me in your blog or in simple layman's term, tell it in your blog

Randomly click me

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Random followers