Wednesday, May 4, 2011

whats up with that girls?

help me answer this mysteries of girls??


- there is something about heels and girls. It's like two pea in a pod. Inseparable to each other.
-I understand if you have pretty pair of legs, but tree trunk size thighs and wearing short shorts so shorts, it a ghastly sight because all the extras are hanging out from the trunk.
-skirt so short, it's not okay when you have to pull down the skirt to a modest level most of the time .
- I hate girls with extremely abnormal cute voices(enchoed  by Robin Scherbatsky in how I met your mother season 6, episode 6 where she got upstage by a new achor)
- I am annoyed/hate by clingy girls. 


Related articles
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Randomly click me

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Random followers