You can get them thing that they can use as listed bellow.
You can buy this items for the kids which can be fitted into the shoes:
- something to love (e.g. soft toys, teddy bears, dolls)
- something for school (e.g. exercise books, dictionary, stationary)
- something to wear (e.g. caps, belts, t-shirts, hair clips, slippers)
- something special (e.g. carry bags, stickers, sunglasses)
- something fun to play with (e.g. tennis balls, football, skipping robes, yo-yo, rubik cubes)
- something for daily use (e.g. combs, toothbrush, towels or hand towels)
not to be bought:
- perishable items such as sweets, candies, or drinks, shampoos, body wash.
- plastic guns, toy soldiers.
- Weekdays: Gifts can be handed over to the people at the information counter.
- Weekend: the booth will be opening from around 10.00am til 10.00pm
Closing date is on the 23rd of December 2011.
You can drop your gifts at Mahkota Parade ground floor at the booth in front of the main entrance. We will wrap the gifts for you and put it in the shoe box. We will send it on your behalf. May this coming Christmas be more meaningful with a simple gift that can encourage a person life.