Tuesday, December 13, 2011

the boozes, the drugs and the cigarettes

There were 3 best friends. They will go anywhere and do things together. They all had their vices. Person A likes to take drugs and is very keen on it. Person B meanwhile likes to booze and the last person, Person C, likes to smoke tons of cigarette.


As they were walking together in the desert, they stumble upon a kettle and one of them gave it a rub and. out of  nowhere, smoke starts billowing from the tip of the spout and from there forms a very menacing monster which turns out to be a genie.


The genie suddenly spoke, and it says," I am a genie and its my pleasure to inform each of you that you will get a wish. You can wish for anything that you want to, but be wise, as each of you would only get one wish each. The 3 friends was panicking at first, but it suddenly came into their realization that they could ask for anything  that they wanted to. They ask for things according to their pleasure.


Person A asked of the genie, " I wish for the best drugs that you can get from around the world and put it in a cave and seal me in with it. Leave me  alone  for ten years and you shall open the cave after that!!". The genie heard this and with a nod of his head  his wish got granted.
Person B meanwhile ask of the genie, " I wish that you could bring me the best types of alcohol  that you can get and stuff it inside a cave and seal me in with it. Leave me there for ten years and only when that  ten years  have pass then you will open it. The genie heard this and with a nod of his head his wish got granted.
Person C meanwhile asked of the genie, " I wish for all the cigarette that this world can offer to me. Place  it inside a cave and seal me in with it for ten years. Only after ten years then you will release me from this cave. The genie heard this and with a nod of his head his wish got granted.


After then years  had passed, the genie came back to each of  cave and open them as promised. He open the cave Person A was in. Not long after that out cam Person A looking sickly and gaunt looking from the comsumption of drugs. He couldn't barely work. Person A fell on the gravel road and died. After that the genie open the cave which Person B was in. Person B came out with an enormous beer belly. He walk carelessly and died shortly after that because of alcohol poisoning. Lastly, the genie open the last cave that Person C was in. To his surprise, person C look fresh and healthier then before. Person C walked towards the genie and give him a tight slap on the face and said:

"YOU BLOODY BUFFOON!!!IDIOT!!! SON OF A GUN!!!! YOU GAVE ME CIGARETTES BUT NO LIGHTER!!!!!!!"


I WAS STUCKED IN THERE FOR 10 YEARS DOING NOTHING 

No comments:

Randomly click me

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Random followers