Wednesday, December 7, 2011

where the blog got lost for a while

sorry if any of you got this message was you were about to check out my blog during noon time:


THIS BLOG ACCOUNT HAVE BEEN REMOVED


I seriously have a heart attack when I saw that message.

Upon further investigation, my account was removed because there was "suspicious" activities and inactivity in using my Gmail account. 



I was like, " What the heck!! Since when??!!??". 


So I log in in to my Gmail and you have to enter your phone number  in which they will send you a verification code for you to reset your account.

Thank goodness I was able to get my account back.

2 comments:

FBS Headmaster said...

Haha I know how does that feel... it does made me wonder also... did anyone really hacked into my account before xD

sully86 said...

daniel Chiam: yah man....it was seriously a heart attack moment during those times. Its good news that i got it back. thanks for your concern though

Randomly click me

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Random followers